The Tracker is the world’s only field-deployable, automatic, web-connected monitoring tool, able to report real-time data on environmental DNA (eDNA). By taking the human out of the loop, we connect autonomous high-frequency sampling with geospatial data to better monitor biological activity.
- Continuous-ﬂow operation giving real-time results
- Operating with commercially available liquid reagents that require no refrigeration which eases logistical concerns
- No concentration, separation, or puriﬁcation of samples required
- Simultaneous multi-species detection enables geospatial and temporal data for mapping and optimizing a management response
- Autonomous, GPS integration, Cloud-connected software interface with data & alerts
- Digital genetic veriﬁcation via PCR with general speciﬁcity
Federal Procurement - Sole Source Information
The right to receive sole-source awards is a real benefit of the SBIR Program both to the government and to the participating companies. The SBA SBIR/STTR Policy Directive dictates the justification that an agency can and must use to justify the sole-source award. Predictably, that justification reads that the new award must derive from, extend, or complete prior SBIR effort and be funded with non- SBIR funds.
For inquiries about this technology, please contact Nucleic Sensing Systems directly.