Wireless Open Water Logger for Ocean Sampling
Creare, LLC helps enable large-scale opportunistic ocean temperature and depth sampling.
The Tracker is the world’s only field-deployable, automatic, web-connected genetic monitoring tool, able to report real-time data on environmental DNA (eDNA).
The autonomous technology connects high-frequency sampling with geospatial data to better monitor biological activity.
The Tracker has the ability to simultaneously detect multiple species as well as provide digital genetic verification.
The device can operate with commercially available liquid reagents that require no refrigeration which eases logistical concerns. Field samples do not require concentration, separation, or puriﬁcation.
GPS integration and cloud-connected software interface provide heat map monitoring on mobile devices, as well as the ability to issue data alerts.
- Quick and autonomous: A genetic “smoke alarm” for species and pathogens of concern
- Easy to deploy: Rugged design can withstand harsh environments
- Accuracy: Continuous and real-time data results
- Real-time monitoring of pathogens and diseases in aquaculture
- Can be used at a fixed location or in transit
- Can be incorporated into early-detection action plans
Federal Procurement – Sole Source Information
Through the SBIR/STTR Congressional Authority and Policy Directive, companies are eligible for Phase III sole-source contracts to support work that derives from, extends, or completes work funded with SBIR Phase I or Phase II awards. Technologies in the Marketplace that include this statement are eligible for Phase III awards from any federal agency. For more information about Phase III, see this website and reach out to email@example.com with questions.