Break out your cameras because it's time to show your lab's technologies hard at work! The Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer (FLC) invites you to submit images of your lab's work for its 2017 FLC Planner. The FLC Planner features an array of images displaying the innovative research and development that occurs every day in our nation's federal labs.
Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity to share your technology images with more than 10,000 planner recipients throughout the FLC community, including members of Congress, scientists, tech transfer professionals, academia, and industry.
Image submission criteria are provided below. Please read carefully and coordinate your submission accordingly with, or through, your agency's FLC representative or public affairs office.
Each submission must include:
- A high-resolution image or illustration of the featured technology that showcases the R&D conducted at your lab (full size, 300 dpi or greater, and in one of the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, EPS, PSD, or AI).
- A photo caption explaining the technology's scientific relevance and potential impact (Note: Captions MUST be 100 words or less.)
- A laboratory bio (Note: Bios MUST be 70 words or less.)
- A photo credit
- A high-resolution version of your laboratory's logo.
- All content must be submitted by Friday, August 26, 2016, via the online submission form.
- If you have questions regarding the submission criteria or deadline, contact Denise Wainer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-667-6770, ext. 170.